Decorating your home with dashes of personal style is a great way to customize your home.
Using antlers as a coat rack or jewelry rack is a home fashion trend that’s been increasing in popularity.
This DIY project from Camille Styles, allows you to showcase more of your unique style in a fashionable way, rather than with the usual Pier 1 Imports.
Images via Camille Styles
This look is definitely m
Here’s what you need:
- Pipe clamps
- paint brushes
- painters tape
- spray paint (gold is used in the photos)
- acrylic paint
- flat head screwdriver
- drywall anchors
Here’s how to do it:
- Using the painters tape, section off the areas you wish to paint. This will be your design so plan it out. Grab a sketchpad and draw it out if need be!
- Now you’re going to want to take those painter clamps and spray paint them your desired color. Claire Zinnecker used gold spray paint.
- Here’s where you use the drill. You’re going to want to drill the screws from the drywall anchors into the pipe clamp.
- Now, it’s time to drill into the wall where you’re going to hang your antlers.
- Take the pip clamp and attach it with the screw inset which goes into the anchor
- After your antlers are dry, you set it in the pipe clamp and tighten it with the flat head screwdriver
- Hang your coats, bags, or jewelery! Show off your style!
For more images of this project and other amazing DIY’s check out Camille’s Style.